According to customer’s wishes we are offering different packages for summer and winter. Packages include outdoor activities, accommodation, dining and usage of seminar room.
Prince on a white horse!
Escape from the everyday routine to a recreation center where the vibrant forests of Central Estonia, the tempting dishes of Uzbek cuisine, and the enchanting starry sky converge. You’ll experience particularly romantic delight in the fall, when nature is colorful, and people’s thoughts turn to the beautiful autumn.
Fresh air and pure joy await you at Valgehobusemäe.
- Arrival in the late morning, getting acquainted with the center, and room assignment.
- Masterclass on making Uzbek sweets (Chak-Chak) with a coffee break.
- A journey along Kalevipoeg’s trails (5-8 km).
- Masterclass on making Uzbek samsa (tandoori-style pastry).
- Lunch: Beef soup and samsa.
- Guided monowheel (Segway) ride.
- Dinner: A masterclass on making Uzbek pilaf by the campfire, accompanied by a glass of white wine, grapes, and karaoke.
- Enjoying the Kõrvemaa landscape from the Järvamaa “Eiffel Tower.”
- Introduction to Uzbek cultural traditions and practices.
- Overnight stay.
Select the activities that suit your group from the package and get in touch with us. We can surely work out a price agreement!
Group size is approximately 10-20 people. Changes to the package activities can be made based on the customer’s preferences.
Exercise is pure joy! NEW!
The popularity of physical activity has greatly increased, and people are looking for interesting places and challenges. Why not have a healthy and joyful day of movement in our beautiful landscape? This package is just for you!
- Nordic walking basics along with hiking on our trails
- A warm lunch by the campfire or in the fireplace room
- Tubing down the hill
- Fun team games
- Disc golf with 19 baskets on a very exciting terrain
Note: The package activities can be customized according to your preferences. This package is suitable for schools, institutions, and groups of friends! It can also be taken without accommodation.
- Arrival and hot soup at the Nature Terrace
- Rock hike to the Rehessaare big rock, a round-trip hike of up to 3 hours
- Summer tubing down the hill
- Archery for precision shooting
- Dinner with a bonfire at the Nature Terrace
Note: For the hike, please bring suitable footwear for traversing even moist terrains. Recommended group size is up to 15 people. Package price is 33 euros per person.
For those who are tired, it’s possible to stay overnight with sauna and breakfast.
Come and be a part of a rock hike in pristine nature!
Birds sing beautifully in the primeval forests of Valgehobusemägi during the springtime. Some of them sing beautiful, complex melodies, while others warn with caws or other loud sounds. What they all have in common is that they express themselves through sounds. Birdsong makes spring unique.
You can hear all these unique sounds in the Valgehobusemägi forests on the bird song mornings in May and June. You can learn how to recognize and identify bird songs, determine bird species, and observe their characteristics, lifestyle, behavior, and nesting habits early in the morning in our forests.
The purpose of the Birdsong Morning is to get to know the songs of different bird species, observe bird characteristics, lifestyle, behavior, and nesting.
- Dinner at the Nature Terrace
- Nighttime orienteering/birdsong listening
- Accommodation with a hot sauna
- Early morning birdwatching and listening to birdsong
- Breakfast at the Nature Terrace
Group size is approximately up to 10 people. It’s possible to make changes to the package activities upon the customer’s request.
Package price is 53 euros per person.
Note: If possible, there is an option to take other active activities from the center after breakfast!
Creating Team Spirit
Valgehobusemäe Ski and Recreation Center has put together a package to ensure that after two days in the Kõrvemaa nature, the spirits of all team members are rejuvenated. We invite you to our center with your team.
The goal of the package is to create team spirit through active activities. The package is available during the snow-free period.
- Endurance hike from Aegviidu Railway Station to Valgehobusemäe Center (approximately 4-5 hours)
- Practical forest training during the hike
- Light snacks at the Nature Terrace with a live fire
- Team spirit training through active activities
- Accommodation with a sauna
- Enjoying the beauty of the Eiffel Tower in the late evening
- Breakfast at the buffet
- Orienteering game/competition
The level of difficulty is agreed upon with the client. The approximate team size is 8-20 people. It is possible to make changes to the package activities upon the customer’s request.
Transport to Aegviidu Railway Station the following day is arranged separately.
Package price is 55 euros per person.
Birthday on the Nature Terrace
Many families wish to spend their birthday actively in nature. In response to our customers’ wishes, we have developed a birthday package on the nature terrace to offer you wonderful emotions! The active activities offered by our center, the unique nature, is the perfect choice and a suitable way to celebrate a birthday outdoors. The nature terrace will protect you from rain and snow, and you can also make a bonfire there to warm up your body!
- Hike on the center’s trails with our sports instructor.
- Warming soup on the Nature Terrace.
- Tubing downhill.
- Playing tennis and basketball.
- Playing disc golf.
- An Uzbek cook prepares authentic Uzbek shashlik or pilaf on-site for the guests.
- Pancakes with jam for the kids if desired.
- Enjoying the “Eiffel” lights of Järvamaa in the evening twilight.
- Heading back home.
Feel free to inquire about the price!
At the end of the birthday celebration, you’ll feel that our active activities and spending time in beautiful and pristine nature have given the birthday child and their guests a lot of energy and positive emotions.
Along Kalevipoeg’s trails on bikes
Ask for detailed information firstname.lastname@example.org